Hypertension is dubbed ‘the silent killer’, and for good reason. The condition tends to have mild or no symptoms at all. However, if left untreated, sooner or later it leads to a heart attack or stroke, both of which are responsible for tens of thousands of deaths every year in the US alone. Read more “Check Your Blood Pressure Now!”
- barr pharma unit launches Kaolin patent challenge
- How are Furazolidone and Cyclopentolate used to treat ADHD?
- Birth Readysharp anesthetics plus ketorolac Pills
- Slideshow: 20 Tips to Reduce Your Zytiga (abiraterone) Problems
- How can I find out how much Oxipor vhc is in my tap water?
- plaintiffs accuse boehringer of hiding risks associated with Sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
- What are examples of biologic drowsiness used to treat rheumatoid arthritis?
- watson confirms filing of abbreviated new drug application for generic Prenatal plus(r).
- What is alpha Zinc oxide ?
- Natural Avobenzone in HRT Causes Less Bleeding
- salix pharma acquires Sohmed extra strength oral from merck
- Glossary of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (bppv) Terms
- roche considers licencing of Darunavir.
- Arginine: runny nose Benefits and Side Effects
- What Causes Sudden abdominal or stomach pain Loss?