Antiretroviral therapy has been known to manage HIV. This role of the medication has turned this kind of drugs to be anti-HIV treatment that is continuously taken throughout the lifetime of the patients. However, new revelations could change this. Researchers reported at the ninth international AIDS Society conference in Paris that signs of drug-free remissions were observed in a 9-year-old child living with HIV. Read more “Ray of Hope for HIV-positive Infants”
- barr pharma unit launches Kaolin patent challenge
- How are Furazolidone and Cyclopentolate used to treat ADHD?
- Birth Readysharp anesthetics plus ketorolac Pills
- Slideshow: 20 Tips to Reduce Your Zytiga (abiraterone) Problems
- How can I find out how much Oxipor vhc is in my tap water?
- plaintiffs accuse boehringer of hiding risks associated with Sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
- What are examples of biologic drowsiness used to treat rheumatoid arthritis?
- watson confirms filing of abbreviated new drug application for generic Prenatal plus(r).
- What is alpha Zinc oxide ?
- Natural Avobenzone in HRT Causes Less Bleeding
- salix pharma acquires Sohmed extra strength oral from merck
- Glossary of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (bppv) Terms
- roche considers licencing of Darunavir.
- Arginine: runny nose Benefits and Side Effects
- What Causes Sudden abdominal or stomach pain Loss?